Attractive. Cost-Effective. Polished Concrete.
Our concrete polishing services include various sheen options (high, medium, matte), warehouse floor maintenance, sealing, and more. Since most modern structures are built on a concrete slab, the stage is already set for a durable, abrasive-resistant, and potentially stunning final surface, without the need for expensive installation costs and additional materials.
CEI Surface PROS is a leading provider of concrete polishing and other services throughout the Naples, FL area. Our experienced technicians will prepare your existing concrete surface with diamond-encrusted pads and a chemical densifier, then stain, polish and finish according to your specifications.
Polished Concrete Benefits
- Low maintenance. For example, regular janitorial and cleaning services will have a much easier time with day-to-day maintenance.
- Hard-wearing. Polished concrete will not chip or dent.
- Reduced dust mite and allergen problems. Polished concrete does not support mold growth.
- Enhanced natural lighting. Evidence suggests highly reflective polished concrete reduces lighting needs.
- Reduced slip and fall hazards. Polished concrete has a relatively high coefficient of friction, which gives it a degree of slip resistance.
- A lasting investment. Compared to other flooring, a concrete floor that has been hardened and polished will have an extremely long life expectancy.
If the benefits of polished concrete sound like the solution for your business, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Exposing the Aggregate
The top layers of your concrete slab can be ground down to expose the aggregate materials, then polished for a look that mimics terrazzo at a fraction of the cost.